- Website Visits. PZ, PT, PF, PAC, GSP, PIA, and PIC may collect and share between and among PZ, PF, PT, PAC, GSP, PIA, PIC, P&O and NC (the “PZ Group”) information from Website visitors and users in accordance with the Próspera Entity Registry Statute 2019, §2-1-43-0-0-0-1 through 6, Próspera Personal Registry Statute 2019, §2-1-44-0-0-0-1 through 6, and Próspera Property Registry Land Title Law 2019, §§ 2-1-22-1-0-0-1 thru 2-1-22-5-12-0-135 (collectively the “Registry Laws”). This includes, but is not limited to, the home server domain name, e-mail address, type of computer and web browser, what pages visitor accessed, and limited information about search requests, as well as the Personal Information discussed below. This information is used to solve technical problems, background checks, optimization of governance, updating and improving website and software, technical problems, furnish governance services, economic development, business promotion and development, law enforcement, contract enforcement, and to calculate overall usage statistics.
- Website Transactions. At times, PZ will need personal information defined below (“Personal Information”) regarding a user (including actual or prospective Residents, e-Residents, and visitors) (“User”). For example, to process an order or provide access to e-governance services, PZ may need to know a User’s name, mailing address, e-mail address and credit card details.
- Personal Information That May Be Collected.
Identifying Information. In order to pay fees for and/or access designated e-governance services and/or restricted areas within the Website, PZ, directly or by or through PF, PT, PAC, GSP, PIA, or PIC, will request a user to provide certain personal identifying information, which may include: legal name, postal address, e-mail address, screen name, password, telephone number, facsimile number, method of payment, and, if applicable, credit card number, and any other information to collection and storage of which the Registry Laws authorize.
- Service Quality Monitoring. Some Website transactions may require a User to telephone or email one or more entities among the PZ Group, or for such entity to call or email the User. User should be aware that it is the PZ Group’s practice to monitor, and in some cases record such calls for staff training or quality assurance purposes.
- Information from Children. PZ, PF, PT, PAC, GSP, PIA and PIC do not collect or maintain information from users actually known to be under the age of 13 except in connection with a residency application by such child’s parent or guardian or for law enforcement or contract enforcement purposes, and no part of this or other Websites are structured to attract anyone under the age of 13.
- Lost or Stolen Information. Help keep your Personal Information accurate. If a User’s Personal Information has changed, please e-mail the new information to PZ at the e-mail address shown in Paragraph 1(a). If a User would like to review the Personal Information PZ has in its files regarding the User, e-mail your request to PZ.
- Chat Rooms, Forums and Bulletin Boards. If User participates in a chat room, discussion forum, or posts messages to a bulletin board, User should be aware that the information disclosed and shared will be broadly available to other persons, both inside of and/or outside PZ, who have access to that chat room, forum or bulletin board. Some individual PZ chat rooms, forums or bulletin boards have additional rules and conditions regarding participation. Also, participant’s expressed opinion is his or her own and should not be considered as reflecting the opinion of any of the PZ Group.
- Links to Other Websites. A Website may contain links to other websites. None of the PZ Group are responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those other Websites by virtue of your use of this Website.
- Uses Made of the Information.
- Limited Uses Identified. Personal information collected by PZ, PF, PT, PAC, GSP, PIA, and PIC will be used by PZ Group for the following purposes: solving technical problems, securing background checks, optimization of governance, updating and improving website and software, technical problems, furnish governance services, economic development, business promotion and development, law enforcement, contract enforcement, and to calculate overall usage statistics.
- Marketing Uses. PZ, PF, PT, PAC, GSP, PIA, PIC, and P&O reserve the right to provide User with information about the Website, as well as other products and services, and related information in which User has indicated an interest through email, phone, mail or any other medium of communication.
- Stored Information Uses. PZ directly or by or through PF, PT, PAC, GSP, PIA, or PIC stores and retains the information provided by User. Stored information is used by PZ Group for the following purposes: solving technical problems, securing background checks, optimization of governance, updating and improving website and software, technical problems, furnish governance services, economic development, business promotion and development, law enforcement, contract enforcement, and to calculate overall usage statistics.
- Online Advertising. Some companies that help PZ, PAC, GSP, PIA, or PIC deliver interactive on-line advertising, such as banner ads, may collect and use information about PZ’s Users for the following purposes: solving technical problems, securing background checks, optimization of governance, updating and improving website and software, technical problems, furnish governance services, economic development, business promotion and development, law enforcement, contract enforcement, and to calculate overall usage statistics.
- Disclosure of the Information.
- Within PZ Group. PZ is located in the Republic of Honduras but also retains the services of multinational organizations, such as the P&O, with legal entities, business processes, management structures, and technical systems that cross both jurisdictional and national borders. PZ may share your Personal Information within the PZ Group, and may transfer the information to countries in the world where PZ affiliates conduct business. Some countries and jurisdictions may provide less legal protection for User Personal Information than others. In such countries and jurisdictions, PZ will still handle User Personal Information in the manner described herein.
- Resource and Asset Sharing. For the purpose of implement, developing and expanding its jurisdiction and network, PZ may share, rent, sell or buy various assets. In such transactions, User information can be one of the transferred assets.
- Agents. PZ employs or engages other companies and individuals to perform business and governmental functions on behalf of PZ, such as the PT, PF, PAC, GSP, PIA, PIC, and P&O. These persons are provided with personal identifying information required to perform their functions, but are prohibited by contract from using the information for other purposes.
- Affiliated Agencies and Businesses. The PZ Group works closely with affiliated governmental institutions, agencies and independent businesses. User information related to a transaction with an affiliated business is shared with that affiliated business.
- Marketing Analysis by Third Parties. The PZ Group reserves the right to disclose to third parties Personal Information about Users for marketing analysis; however, any information disclosed will be in the form of aggregate data that does not describe or identify an individual User.
- Disclosure to Governmental Authorities. One or all of the PZ Group releases personal identifying information when it is believed such release is appropriate to comply with law, to enforce contracts, or to protect the rights, property or safety of Users. PZ Group may also release such information in an exchange of information with other companies and/or organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Use of Computer Tracking Technologies.
- Use of Web Beacon Technologies. Any of PZ Group may also use Web beacon or other technologies to better tailor its Website(s) to provide better User service. If these technologies are in use, when a visitor accesses these pages of the Website, a non-identifiable notice of that visit is generated which may be processed by any of PZ Group. Web beacons usually work in conjunction with cookies. If User does not want cookie information to be associated with User’s visits to these pages, User can set its browser to turn off cookies; however, Web beacon and other technologies will still detect visits to these pages, but the notices they generate cannot be associated with other non-identifiable cookie information and are disregarded.
- Collection of Non-Identifiable Information. PZ, directly or by or through PF, PT, PAC, GSP, PIA, or PIC may collect non-identifiable information from user visits to the Website(s) in order to provide better User service. Examples of such collecting include: traffic analysis, such as tracking of the domains from which users visit, or tracking numbers of visitors; measuring visitor activity on Website(s); Website and system administration; user analysis; and business decision making. Such information is sometimes known as “clickstream data.” PZ, directly or by or through PF, PT, GSP, PIA, or PIC, or its contractors may use this data to analyze trends and statistics.
- Collection of Personal Information. PZ, directly or by or through PF, PT, PAC, GSP, PIA, or PIC, collects personal identifying information from User during a transaction.
- Information Security.
- Online Security. PZ Group intends to protect User Personal Information and to maintain its quality. To achieve information security and quality, PZ may implement appropriate measures and processes, such as using encryption when transmitting certain sensitive information.
- No Liability for Acts of Third Parties. The PZ Group shall not be liable for unauthorized disclosure of Personal Information including, but not limited to, errors in transmission and unauthorized acts of PZ staff and third parties.
- Opt-Out Right. If User has not become a Resident, e-Resident or contractual visiting permittee of the PZ, User has the right at any time to cease permitting Personal Information to be collected, used or disclosed by PZ, directly or by or through PF, PT, PAC, GSP, PIA, PIC, P&O or NC, and/or by any third parties with whom any of the PZ Group has shared and/or transferred such Personal Information. Right of cancellation may be exercised by contacting PZ via e-mail at email@example.com, telephone or postal mail. After processing the cancellation, PZ and GSP will delete or cause the deletion of User or prospective User’s Personal Information from their database(s) unless they have a law enforcement or contract enforcement basis to retain such information.
- Access Rights to Data.
- Information Maintained by PZ Group. Upon User’s request, PZ or GSP will provide a reasonable description of User’s personally identifiable information that PZ or GSP maintains under the Registry Laws subject to law enforcement considerations. PZ can be contacted by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone at +504 9496-7194, or postal mail at c/o Technical Secretary, Beta Building, Oficina Modulo 1, St. John’s Bay, Próspera ZEDE, Island of Roatan, Bay Islands, Republic of Honduras 34101.
- Corrections and Changes to Personal Information. If User’s Personal Information changes, or if User notes an error upon review of User information that PZ has on file, please promptly e-mail PZ and GSP at email@example.com and provide the new or correct information.
- Limitation of Liability/Dispute Resolution.
- Relationship to Other Agreements.
- Special Considerations for U.S. and E.U. Visitors
- UNITED STATES VISITORS: Federal or state law may require the following additional policies; to the extent not inconsistent with PZ Rule and an Agreement of Coexistence, PZ agrees to the following:
- CalOPPA (California Online Privacy Protection Act):
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
- Users are able to change their Personal Information: By calling or emailing us.
- PZ honors do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place. However, we cannot control the policies of our third party hosting services.
- PZ allows third-party behavioral tracking.
- COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
PZ will comply with the U.S. Federal Trade Commission’s COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online. We do not specifically market to children under 13.
- CAN SPAM Act
- PZ will comply with the U.S. CAN SPAM Act.
- PZ may collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process requests services and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send Users additional information related to our services.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to Users after the original transaction has occurred.
- PZ will NOT use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- PZ will identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- PZ will include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- PZ will monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- PZ will honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- PZ will allow Users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
- If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
- Privacy Officer for All Privacy Questions
North Bay GSP, Inc.
Beta Building, Oficina Modulo 1, St. John’s Bay, Próspera ZEDE, Roatán, Islas de Bahia, Honduras